Previous Contributions to
The National Education Project, Inc.
The National Education Project, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation headquartered in Washington, D.C. Contributions to the Project are tax-deductible and certainly welcome.
We are also grateful to have received generous contributions in the past from the following corporations, foundations, and law firms:
- Bank of Boston
- Boston Gas Company
- Corina Higginson Trust
- Correction Connection, Inc.
- Digital Equipment Corporation
- Exxon Education Foundation
- Federal Communications Bar Association Foundation
- Goodwin, Procter & Hoar
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Hughes Aircraft Company
- Latham & Watkins, Washington, D.C.
- Los Angeles Times
- The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company
- New York Daily News
- Pinkerton's, Inc.
- Primerica Foundation
- Taconic Foundation
- The Xerox Foundation
In addition, we are grateful to have received several years ago a Discretionary Grant from Secretary Terrell H. Bell of the U.S. Department of Education.